Bluebonnet’s Super Earth Brewer’s Yeast Powder provides a select strain of Sacchromyces cerevisiae that is carefully grown on certified non-GMO sugar beet molasses instead of the typical grain-derived brewer’s yeast that is recovered from the beer-brewing process. Grain-derived brewer’s yeast tends to be particularly bitter in taste due to the nature of the grains used, such as barley and hops.
Brewer’s Yeast Powder is the perfect whole food addition to any healthy diet, providing the opportunity for complete and balanced nutrition. Available in easy-to-mix powder for maximum assimilation and absorption.
- Provides a select strain of Sacchromyces cerevisiae that is carefully grown on certified non-GMO sugar beet molasses.
- Toasted, non-bitter, savory flavor
- Contains no artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavors
- Easy-to-mix powder for maximum assimilation and absorption.
- A natural, vegan source of high-quality protein that includes all of the essential amino acids.
- Supplies dietary fiber and a wide array of vitamins, such as most of the B vitamins including folate, as well as macro and trace minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, chromium, selenium and zinc.
- Can be incorporated into any recipe to improve texture and nutritional value.
Given the current state of the American diet – which has increasingly become energy-rich and nutrient-poor; that is, containing mostly empty calories – the 2005 Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends replacing some foods in the diet with more nutrient-dense options to help improve the nutrient-to-energy ratio.* This isn’t always possible to achieve in this busy, processed-food, junk-food-laden world. So nutrient-dense food supplements can be beneficial for anyone whose diet is less than optimal – and especially individuals recovering from trauma or surgery, teenagers experiencing a growth spurt, and seniors who are immobile or have dentures.
Bluebonnet is a family-run, independent company that has been in business since 1991, and are committed to providing pure, high quality natural nutritional supplements. They achieve this goal through their devotion to farm-to-table and whole food ingredients which are sourced from sustainable fisheries and farms. Bluebonnet works to find suppliers that follow Fair Trade practices whenever possible. They take the time to understand how these raw materials are harvested or wildcrafted, as well as processed, to maintain their natural qualities and purity with minimal environmental impact.
Believing that it is equally important to look beyond their own community, Bluebonnet champions ecological preservation programs and humanitarian organizations devoted to worldwide nutrition.
Bluebonnet continues to look to the future with ongoing nutritional advances, and the creation of superior, scientifically supported natural supplements that command consumer trust. Not because it is easy. They do it to address customer health and nutrition needs, and work to exceed expectations.
At Bluebonnet, second best simply isn’t good enough. They always go the extra mile to ensure you achieve your health and nutritional goals!