Ear Ease KidSafe Essential Oil Blend helps clear ear congestion
May children struggle with ongoing ear infections, causing pain and loss of sleep (often for the whole family). Ear Ease KidSafe Essential Oil Blend contains essential oils that work to clear congestion, sanitize, and soothe.
This blend is safe for use on children 2 years of age and up. Adults will also find relief using this product!
Plant Therapy’s line of KidSafe essential oils have been developed to be absolutely safe for use on children. These blends have been formulated by Robert Tisserand, an international speaker, educator, and consultant on the uses and benefits of essential oils. Much of Robert’s work focuses on using essential oils safely, as well as educating the public on the practical applications and benefits.
You’ll be happy to know that although the KidSafe line of essential oils was developed for children, they work great for all ages!
Directions for Use
- Using dropper included with the bottle, apply 1-3 drops on the outside of the ear. Gently massage the area in front of the ear and down towards the neck.
- If irritation or congestion persists, apply 1-2 drops of Ear Ease to a wad of cotton and gently insert partially into the ear. Also apply 1 drop to the area in the front of the ear.
- Alternate Method: Lie down and place 1-2 drops into the ear two times a day, or as needed. Stay in a lying position for several minutes after application or use a small cotton ball to keep drops from running out of the ear. You may slightly warm the oil before application by sealing the bottle in a zip lock bag and immersing it in warm water. Never microwave the oil to warm it!
- Do not store with bulb dropper in the bottle. After every use, replace with original cap and orifice reducer. Dropper is included.
Shelf Life: Nine to 12 months under proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration is recommended.
Lavender, Rosalina, Tea Tree, Palmarosa, and Chamomile Roman essential oils diluted in Hemp Seed Carrier Oil at a two percent dilution ratio.
- Check with your health care provider to make sure the eardrum isn’t perforated before using in the ear.
- If there are tubes in the ear, consult with a health care provider before use.
- According to the International Federation of Aromatherapists essential oils should not be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor qualified in clinical aromatherapy.
about plant therapy
Plant Therapy owners, Chris and Amanda Jones, have founded an essential oil company that sells high quality products at an affordable price. Their focus on the health and happiness of their customers has enabled them to also impact people in need locally and worldwide through a variety of charities.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.