Acid Soothe supports digestion and eases symptoms of occasional GI distress*
Acid Soothe contains enzymes, papaya leaf and other botanicals to support optimal digestion and ease symptoms associated with occasional gastrointestinal (GI) distress.* Zinc Carnosine is included to help strengthen the mucosal lining of the stomach, acting as a buffer to gastric acid.*
- Zinc carnosine is included to optimize the mucosal lining of the stomach, acting as a buffer to gastric acid.* Each capsule of Acid Soothe provides 10 mg of zinc carnosine. According to a recent clinical trial, researchers reported beneficial effects of zinc carnosine on gut integrity and repair with standard dosages of 37.5 mg daily.2
- Amylase, Lipase and Cellulase Enzymes work to enhance carbohydrate, fat and plant cell wall digestion.*
- Marshmallow Root is known for its ability to relieve irritation of the mucous membranes in the gastrointestinal tract and to help normalize mucous secretions.*3
- Papaya Leaf naturally contains papain, a proteolytic (protein-digesting) enzyme and has been studied for its soothing benefits and cleansing activity within the GI tract. It has a history of supporting the body’s natural digestive processes.*4
- Prickly Ash Bark and Gotu Kola provide additional support for the intestines.* Prickly Ash Bark is known for aiding tissue during gastrointestinal distress, and Gotu Kola is uncommonly rich in B vitamins and potassium and is used as a natural diuretic.*
- Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.*
- Supports digestion*
- Eases symptoms of occasional GI distress*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- 1 capsule at the end of a meal.
the science behind acid soothe
The American College of Gastroenterology estimates that 60 million Americans experience a burning sensation in the chest or acid taste in their throats at least once a month. Occasional heartburn and acid discomfort after a meal are often symptoms of impaired digestion due to lifestyle, overall health and poor dietary choices.
Enzymes in the digestive system play a vital role in overall health. They ensure proper breakdown, absorption and utilization of nutrients from food. A deficiency in the natural production of digestive enzymes may be an underlying cause of gastrointestinal complaints, including occasional heartburn and acid discomfort.*
Enzymedica is a leader in the enzyme supplement industry. They were founded in 1998 with the purpose of offering customers the highest-potency enzyme products possible. Eighteen years later that continues to be the company’s focus.
Believing that knowledge has the power to change lives, and striving to educate customers about the importance of enzymes in overall health is what motivates Enzymedica every day.
All of Enzymedica’s products are made from only the highest quality enzymes and contain absolutely no fillers to ensure purity. Every product is 100% vegetarian, and they seek out vegan and Kosher ingredients whenever possible. Each product is specifically formulated to provide targeted support for common digestive discomforts, food intolerances, cardiovascular health, proper immune function or healthy inflammatory responses.