allerase — Support for Environmental Challenges*
The body inhales at least 20 billion particles every day, making environmental and seasonal challenges inevitable. These challenges can cause a variety of discomforts. Over-the-counter drugs may mask symptoms and provide momentary relief, but side effects such as drowsiness and inability to focus are common.
Allerase contains an enzyme blend that supports the body’s natural ability to identify and respond to common irritants, promoting healthy respiratory function.* The body often reacts to seasonal challenges with excess mucus production, which can lead to great discomfort for many individuals.
- Amylase: a starch digesting enzyme
- Mucolase: an enzyme that targets and breaks down excess mucus
- Thera-blend: Because irritants often contain a protein component, protease Thera-blend, has been added to break down proteins. Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
- Supports the body’s natural ability to identify and respond to common irritants*
- Produces healthy respiratory function*
- Helps break down excess mucus*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- 1 capsule of Allerase three times daily on an empty stomach, one hour before or two hours after a meal.
- More may be taken as needed.
Enzymedica is a leader in the enzyme supplement industry. They were founded in 1998 with the purpose of offering customers the highest-potency enzyme products possible. Eighteen years later that continues to be the company’s focus.
Believing that knowledge has the power to change lives, and striving to educate customers about the importance of enzymes in overall health is what motivates Enzymedica every day.
All of Enzymedica’s products are made from only the highest quality enzymes and contain absolutely no fillers to ensure purity. Every product is 100% vegetarian, and they seek out vegan and Kosher ingredients whenever possible. Each product is specifically formulated to provide targeted support for common digestive discomforts, food intolerances, cardiovascular health, proper immune function or healthy inflammatory responses.