BEANASSISTS DIGESTION OF BEANS AND GAS-INDUCING FOODS
BeanAssist is a vegetarian enzyme formula specifically for digesting carbohydrates found in legumes, grains and vegetables known to cause occasional symptoms of gas and bloating.
Occasional gas and bloating are often the result of poor digestion. The complex carbohydrates in foods such as beans, cabbage and broccoli are difficult for the body to break down. When not broken down, these foods begin to ferment, producing gas.
- Alpha Galactosidase, an enzyme which breaks down complex carbohydrates into sugars that are naturally easier to digest.
- Capsules are small and easy-to-swallow, which may help those who have difficulty swallowing and are easily consumed by children.
- Kosher and contains no fillers or binders, unlike many tableted products available on the market.
- Assists in the digestion of beans and other gas-inducing foods*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- One capsule at the beginning of each meal containing a problem food. More may be taken as needed.
Enzymedica is a leader in the enzyme supplement industry. They were founded in 1998 with the purpose of offering customers the highest-potency enzyme products possible. Eighteen years later that continues to be the company’s focus.
Believing that knowledge has the power to change lives, and striving to educate customers about the importance of enzymes in overall health is what motivates Enzymedica every day.
All of Enzymedica’s products are made from only the highest quality enzymes and contain absolutely no fillers to ensure purity. Every product is 100% vegetarian, and they seek out vegan and Kosher ingredients whenever possible. Each product is specifically formulated to provide targeted support for common digestive discomforts, food intolerances, cardiovascular health, proper immune function or healthy inflammatory responses.