candidase extra strength = advanced support for balanced yeast
Candidase Extra Strength may support vaginal and urinary health with a scientifically formulated blend of natural ingredients including essential oils and enzymes designed to promote normal yeast population in the gut.* Probiotics are included to maintain healthy gut flora.*
Maintaining healthy gut flora renews the body’s energy and keeps the body’s immune and digestive systems functioning optimally.
- Cellulase: an enzyme that breaks down the cellulose in fruits and vegetables.
- Protease: prevents discomfort common to cleansing and supports the body’s natural defense mechanisms for maintaining a normal yeast population in the intestinal environment.*
- Probiotic Bacillus Subtilis: delivers 1 billion CFUs per dose and is shelf-stable, meaning its potency is retained at room temperature. It is included for immune support and to promote a good balance of bacteria in the gut.*
- Essential Oils Oregano, Thyme and Clove: natural antioxidants and anti-fungals
- Thera-blend Enzymes: an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
- Delayed-Release Capsule: ensures safe passage through the acidity of the stomach and effectiveness in the small intestine.
- Supports vaginal health*
- Supports intestinal health*
- Reduces occasional gas, bloating, indigestion and fatigue*
- Assists the body in maintaining healthy bowel flora*
- Supports immune health*
- Beneficial for individuals who are interested in a higher-potency formula than Enzymedica’s Candidase or those who would like to naturally support the body’s normal response to maintaining healthy gut flora after taking antibiotics.*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- 1 capsule 15 minutes before each meal, three times daily for 14 days.
- Candidase Extra Strength is intended to be taken on a 14-day cleansing schedule.
- Enzymedica’s Enzyme Defense may be added to lessen the discomfort common to cleansing.*
Enzymedica is a leader in the enzyme supplement industry. They were founded in 1998 with the purpose of offering customers the highest-potency enzyme products possible. Eighteen years later that continues to be the company’s focus.
Believing that knowledge has the power to change lives, and striving to educate customers about the importance of enzymes in overall health is what motivates Enzymedica every day.
All of Enzymedica’s products are made from only the highest quality enzymes and contain absolutely no fillers to ensure purity. Every product is 100% vegetarian, and they seek out vegan and Kosher ingredients whenever possible. Each product is specifically formulated to provide targeted support for common digestive discomforts, food intolerances, cardiovascular health, proper immune function or healthy inflammatory responses.