Digest spectrum – digestive support for individuals with food intolerances
Digest Spectrum is a unique combination of high-potency enzymes that provides specialized digestive support for individuals who experience intolerance to foods containing gluten, dairy, phenols, vegetables and beans.*
Food intolerances are caused by enzyme deficiencies and can lead to digestive discomfort in both children and adults. Supplementing the diet with specialized enzymes for gluten, lactose, phenol and casein digestion may assist in lessening discomforts common to intolerance.*
- Contains a unique combination of high-potency enzymes
- Contains Thera-blend™ enzymes. Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in various pH levels. Thera-blend enzymes have been shown to be three times stronger and work more than six times faster than leading digestive supplements.*
- DOES NOT CONTAIN egg, corn, dairy, rice, soy, potato, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, artificial colors or fillers, preservatives, casein or sugar. This makes it an ideal supplement for both children and adults with multiple dietary intolerances.*
- Digestive support for adults and children with multiple food intolerances
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- 1-2 capsules with each meal. More may be taken as needed.
- Capsules may be opened and contents mixed with food or juice.
Enzymedica is a leader in the enzyme supplement industry. They were founded in 1998 with the purpose of offering customers the highest-potency enzyme products possible. Eighteen years later that continues to be the company’s focus.
Believing that knowledge has the power to change lives, and striving to educate customers about the importance of enzymes in overall health is what motivates Enzymedica every day.
All of Enzymedica’s products are made from only the highest quality enzymes and contain absolutely no fillers to ensure purity. Every product is 100% vegetarian, and they seek out vegan and Kosher ingredients whenever possible. Each product is specifically formulated to provide targeted support for common digestive discomforts, food intolerances, cardiovascular health, proper immune function or healthy inflammatory responses.