GlutenEase OPTIMIZES DIGESTION OF FOODS CONTAINING GLUTEN AND CASEIN*
Many people have difficulty digesting gluten and casein proteins commonly found in foods, resulting in discomforts like gas and bloating. GlutenEase reduces these discomforts by optimizing digestion of foods containing gluten and casein.
Gluten is the main protein complex primarily found in grains including wheat, barley, spelt and rye. It may also be present in medications, processed foods, soaps and cosmetics. Casein is found in dairy products and processed foods. Even those on gluten-free/casein-free diets may experience difficulties due to cross-contamination from offending foods.
- Protease Thera-blend (G1) and DPP-IV (dipeptidyl peptidase)
- Amylase Thera-blend
- Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in various pH levels. Thera-blend enzymes have been shown to be three times stronger and work more than six times faster than leading digestive supplements.*
- Enhances digesgion of foods containing gluten and casein*
- Assists in the digestion of the carbohydrate portion of grains, such as wheat, which contain gluten*
Recommended Use of GlutenEase
- 1 capsule with each meal containing gluten or casein. More may be taken as needed.
- This product is not intended to replace a gluten-free diet for individuals with Celiac Disease.
Enzymedica is a leader in the enzyme supplement industry. They were founded in 1998 with the purpose of offering customers the highest-potency enzyme products possible. Eighteen years later that continues to be the company’s focus.
Believing that knowledge has the power to change lives, and striving to educate customers about the importance of enzymes in overall health is what motivates Enzymedica every day.
All of Enzymedica’s products are made from only the highest quality enzymes and contain absolutely no fillers to ensure purity. Every product is 100% vegetarian, and they seek out vegan and Kosher ingredients whenever possible. Each product is specifically formulated to provide targeted support for common digestive discomforts, food intolerances, cardiovascular health, proper immune function or healthy inflammatory responses.