NATTO-K – FOR CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH*
Natto-K contains specialized blends of enzymes including Nattokinase with NSK-SD®—the only form of nattokinase that does not contain vitamin K2—to enhance the body’s production of plasmin.* Plasmin breaks down excess fibrin, which may improve circulation.* Fibrin is a protein found in the blood. Maintaining healthy levels of fibrin promotes healthy coagulation of blood for an optimally functioning cardiovascular system.*
- High potency enzyme Nattokinase with NSK-SD® the only form of nattokinase that does not contain vitamin K2
- Cellulase, Amylase, Protease and Lipase Thera-blend enzymes
- Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system*
- Promotes production of plasmin*
- Enhances circulation*
- Helps maintain healthy levesl of blood clotting factors if already within a healthy range*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- 1 capsule three times daily on an empty stomach, one hour before or two hours after a meal.
- Consult physician prior to use if pregnant or nursing.
Enzymedica is a leader in the enzyme supplement industry. They were founded in 1998 with the purpose of offering customers the highest-potency enzyme products possible. Eighteen years later that continues to be the company’s focus.
Believing that knowledge has the power to change lives, and striving to educate customers about the importance of enzymes in overall health is what motivates Enzymedica every day.
All of Enzymedica’s products are made from only the highest quality enzymes and contain absolutely no fillers to ensure purity. Every product is 100% vegetarian, and they seek out vegan and Kosher ingredients whenever possible. Each product is specifically formulated to provide targeted support for common digestive discomforts, food intolerances, cardiovascular health, proper immune function or healthy inflammatory responses.
Enzymedica does not use ingredients produced using biotechnology.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.