REPAIR GOLD SUPPORTS MUSCLE, TISSUE & JOINT FUNCTION*
Overexertion at the gym, at work or at play can lead to fatigued muscles and sore joints. Supplementing with Repair Gold, a proteolytic enzyme formula, before and after strenuous exercise may encourage acceleration of the body’s natural ability to recover and repair.*
- Contains bromelain and papain, two tropical plants with an established history of supporting healthy inflammatory responses
- Contains a proteolytic enzyme blend that works synergistically with the body’s own mechanisms of renewal
- Contains Serrapeptase for additional support
- Contains Thera-blend enzymes. Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.*
- Targeted-release capsule to ensure optimal delivery.
- Complete support for fatigued and sore muscles and joints*
- Supports healthy circulation to encourage accelerated muscle and tissue recovery*
- Support the body’s natural response to overexertion and strenuous activities.*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- 2 capsules two to three times daily on an empty stomach, one hour before or two hours after a meal. More may be taken as needed.
Enzymedica is a leader in the enzyme supplement industry. They were founded in 1998 with the purpose of offering customers the highest-potency enzyme products possible. Eighteen years later that continues to be the company’s focus.
Believing that knowledge has the power to change lives, and striving to educate customers about the importance of enzymes in overall health is what motivates Enzymedica every day.
All of Enzymedica’s products are made from only the highest quality enzymes and contain absolutely no fillers to ensure purity. Every product is 100% vegetarian, and they seek out vegan and Kosher ingredients whenever possible. Each product is specifically formulated to provide targeted support for common digestive discomforts, food intolerances, cardiovascular health, proper immune function or healthy inflammatory responses.