BIOACTIVE VITAMIN B FOR BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE FORMS OF B12, FOLATE & B6
When you need B-vitamins that can make a difference, BioActive Vitamin B is the right choice.
One of the biggest challenges to supplementing with B-vitamins is conversion. It is estimated that as many as 30 percent of the population cannot fully utilize B-vitamins from food and supplements, because these forms of B-vitamins must be CONVERTED into the active form before they will function. So getting the right forms of B-vitamins – especially those which need no conversion by the liver – is vitally important.
- Methylcobalamin versus Cyanocobalamin or B12 That Works: The vitamin B12 found in most supplements may not be all that usable by the body. However, by providing methylcobalamin – which doesn’t need to be converted by the body before use – instead of cyanocobalamin, it can much more easily support healthy blood pressure levels already within normal limits, nerve cell function, carbohydrate metabolism, energy levels, and much more.*
- Methylfolate versus Folic Acid: This active form of folate, like the other bioactive B-vitamins in the formula, also requires no conversion by the liver. Aside from its support of healthy fetal development, folate can help support healthy brain and nervous function in adults, too.*
- P-5-P versus Vitamin B6 in Other Forms: Vitamin B6 is available in more than one form, but only one of them is identical to the vitamin B6 in the human body – Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate, or “P-5-P”. By providing this necessary nutrient in the P-5-P form, it doesn’t require conversion by the liver, so it can bypass that step. P-5-P supports serotonin production and mood and nervous system function, and can help relieve the stress associated with premenstrual syndrome. It also supports healthy muscle function – especially for individuals working in tasks requiring repetitive movement.*
- Brain and nervous system function*
- Heart health*
- Cognitive function*
directions for use
- One capsule daily.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
B-vitamins support healthy energy levels, blood pressure, carbohydrate metabolism, amino acid production, nerve signal transmission, healthy muscle response and exercise recovery, cognitive function and heart health – and that is not a complete list! Women who are pregnant or nursing absolutely need to get these B-vitamins in their regimen to support healthy neural development for their children.
Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, EuroPharma specializes in bringing both European-tested, unique natural medicines and proprietary, custom formulations to the American consumer. They continue to advance the science of natural health with their quality products. “Our Passion Is Your Health! “ is more than just a motto for them. Their enthusiastic staff is truly passionate about bringing effective, proven, life-changing products to our customers.
Europharma’s founder and president, Terry Lemerond has over 40 years experience in the health food industry as an owner of several health food stores and nutritional manufacturing companies. He has researched and developed over 400 nutritional and botanical formulations that continue to be top selling products on the market today. He is the author of two books, Seven Keys to Vibrant Health and Seven Keys to Unlimited Personal Achievement.
Terry’s mission is to continue to introduce revolutionary natural products that will improve the health of America. He has accumulated a wealth of experience and knowledge in the field of health and nutrition, which he shares with others through radio, podcasts, educational webinars, and personal speaking engagements. Having experienced the life-changing effect of proper nutrition, exercise, and effective natural medicines himself, he is eager to help others meet their personal and health goals as well.