Great Lakes Gelatin Unflavored Beef Gelatin is a pure protein powder dietary supplement. It has all the same benefits as Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate. Produced from pasture-raised, grass-fed beef in Argentina and Brazil, it performs best in hot or room temperature liquids.
Great Lakes Gelatin provides you with the highest types of pure unflavored edible gelatins. This is a special grade of gelatin regulated and prepared under the most rigid sanitary conditions.
- High protein and amino acid content
- Rapid absorption
- Low molecular weight
- Gluten-Free, No MSG, Non-GMO, PAREVE
- Supports joint and connective tissue health, bone health, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and hair/skin/nails*
- Combats aging issues like cartilage damage and collagen loss*
- Supports the body’s natural ability to heal and repair*
- Supports cell functions*
- Helps regulate metabolic pathways*
directions for use
- Take two rounded tablespoons (12g) twice a day, one before or during breakfast, and one before or during dinner.
- To help curb appetite, take before meals.
The following methods may be used to dissolve gelatin:
- Room Temperature Method: Pour one tablespoon into a glass of your favorite juice or drink. Allow to soak for one minute while stirring, then drink.
- Hot Liquid Method: Add one tablespoon to hot liquid and stir until dissolved.
- Cold or Hot Cereals: Add one tablespoon to a bow of hot or cold cereal and mix completely.
One tablespoon gels one pint of liquid.
about great lakes Gelatin
Greats Lake Gelatin (GLG) was founded in 1922 as Grayslake Gelatin, a supplier of high quality gelatin to both commercial and consumer markets. GLG’s research into the importance of collagen protein to sustain healthy bone and tissue function for both customer’s and their pets, led to product developments that changed the gelatin industry. Their introduction of Collagen Hydrolysate, a breakthrough discovery of a product which is soluble in both hot and cold liquids, has made collagen protein move convenient than ever for consumers to integrate into their lifestyle.
GLG’s Green Can has become known as the world standard for the purest collagen proteins. Their products are sourced from pasture-raised, grass-fed cattle in Argentine and Brazil – using the standards of the American Grassfed Association and animal welfare guidelines. Forage raised animals eliminate the need for growth hormones, antibiotics, and steroids – the Food and Agricultural Legislation in Argentina and Brazil.
Great Lakes Gelatin is committed to monitoring emerging welfare practices and research in order to stay informed about the latest advances in animal welfare, as well as food safety and quality.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.