Innate Response Complete Multi Powder Offers Comprehensive Support
In today’s hectic and stress-filled world, it is difficult for even the most health conscious people to get enough essential nutrients in their diet for optimal health.
INNATE Response Complete Multi Powder is a comprehensive multivitamin blend that utilizes clinically studied TRAACS chelated minerals for optimal absorption. Made with FoodState Nutrient™ vitamins, the formula provides enhanced digestibility and nutritional value, along with Vitamin E as mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols for ideal balance, all in an easy-to-use powder.
- 200 mg of arabinogalactan for immune support*
- 50 mg CoQ10 for cardiovascular support*
- TRAACs® minerals for validated chelation and optimal absorption
- FoodState Nutrient vitamins
- Immune support*
- Cardiovascular support*
directions for use
- Mix one scoop with eight ounces of water or your favorite beverage.
- For daily use, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
about innate response
Founded in 2003, INNATE Response™ believes that the body knows what to do if we let it. They manufacture a line of carefully formulated, plant-based products that strengthen and support the body’s own innate healing responses.
Innate Response recognizes that there is a place for everything on the healing spectrum, from whole foods on one end to powerful pharmaceuticals on the other. But believe the pendulum has swung too far. Powerful isolated compounds, whether extracted from nature or synthesized in a lab, may be ideal for health intervention — but not for health promotion. It’s time take a conscious step towards wholeness.
The mission at INNATE Response™, therefore, is to restore deeper connections with food, with science, and with each other by supporting the principles of wholistic health and empowering its advocates.
Innate Response partners with Dr. Tieraona Low Dog, M.D. She is an integrative medical doctor, renowned herbalist, women’s health expert, public speaker and published author. Her role with Innate Response is to lead practitioner education programs, guide product formulation efforts, and help launch &WHOLISM — a collaborative practitioner movement dedicated to honoring the full complexity of practitioner and client relationships.
Innate Response is committed to quality assurance. They utilize the following industry-leading testing protocols within their state-of-the-art in-house laboratory as further validation:
- Allergen Testing: To verify that the products labeled gluten, soy, and dairy-free truly are
- HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography) Analysis: To guarantee the final composition and activity of all nutrient compounds
- HPTLC (high performance thin layer chromatography): To validate the identity of foods and herbs
- Comprehensive Gel Electrophoresis and UV-VIS Spectrophotometers: Assists in research and development of new products
- Microbial Testing: To ensure lack of microbial contamination at every critical phase of production due to the nature of working with food
- ICP (inductively coupled plasma) Testing: To confirm the presence of desired mineral levels and the absence of heavy metals