Karuna Migraplex – support cerebral blood vessels and nerves
Instability of cerebral blood vessels and nerves can lead to abnormal sensitivity of the tissues in and around the head. Karuan MigraPlex contains two well researched natural remedies for the prevention of these instabilities.
- Magnesium: Supports regulation of vascular tone and reactivity, and helps increase days without head discomfort.*
- Standardized Feverfew: Supports healthy blood vessel tone, inhibits the production and release of inflammatory chemicals, controls platelet serotonin secretion, reduces platelet aggregation, and stabilizes cerebral vasomotor and nerve overactivity.*
- Stability of cerebral blood vessels and nerves*
Directions for Use
- Adults: Take one capsule with meals three times daily, or as directed by your health care professional.
- Caution: Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Karuna has been providing products of exceptional quality, that exceed conventional standards, since 1981. Utilizing research-validated ingredients with verified freshness, purity and potency, Karuna offers a variety of product lines. They use organic and wildcrafted ingredients whenever possible, and products are free of preservatives, excipients or other additives making them ideal for sensitive or allergic patients. Tablets and capsules contain no added sugars, artificial flavorings or preservatives and disintegration tim for all tablets is QC verified at 30 minutes or less.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.