Nature’s Way Original Sambucus Syrup and Lozenges contain a standardized elderberry extract. For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
- Premium Elderberries: Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids
- Standardized BioActives: Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives®
- Extraction Process: Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
- Tested for Bioavailability: Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body
- Delicious Berry Flavor!
- Immune support*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF original sambucus SYRUP
- For Daily Maintenance: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
- For Intensive Use: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) four times daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) four times daily.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF original sambucus LOZENGES
- Usage Instructions: Allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- For Daily Maintenance: Adults: Take 1 lozenge 1-2 times daily. Children: Take 1 lozenge daily.
- For Intensive Use: Adults: Take 2 lozenges twice daily. Children: Take 1 lozenge twice daily.
ABOUT NATURE’S WAY
Nature’s Way was founded in 1968 by Tom Murdock. After unsuccessfully pursuing conventional medical care for his wife, he turned to the healing power of plants. The health journey healed his wife and led to the creation of Nature’s Way. Within one year Tom was marketing eight herbal remedies.
The focus of the company has always been on safety and proof of product effectiveness. Nature’s Way strives to achieve a balance between traditional medicine and modern science. They were the first major US dietary supplement company to be certified as an organic processor and proud partners with the Non-GMO Project, North America’s only independent verification program that ensures products are produced according to the best practices for GMO avoidance.
Nature’s Way makes it their policy to “exceed even the highest standards”!