Complete Omega Junior — balanced omegas 3, 6, and 9 for juniors!
These tasty, chewable soft gels include a balance of the important omega fats 3, 6, and 9. Nordic Naturals has formulated our Complete Omega Junior to contain omega fats to support children’s brain, immune, and nervous system function.*
Complete Omega Junior blends EPA and DHA from fish oil with GLA from borage oil, and omega-9, to nourish healthy skin, hair, and nails.*
- The balanced combination for juniors—a healthy balance of omegas 3, 6, and 9
- Tasty chewable soft gels in delicious natural lemon flavor
- Triglyceride form for better absorption of essential omega-3s*
- Supports children’s brain and eye development*
- Delivers important nutrients to nourish skin, hair, and nails.*
- Supports immune health and overall well-being*
- May also enhance language and learning through its support of healthy brain development.*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional
ABOUT NORDIC NATURALS
Nordic Naturals believes that omega oils are essential to life. By correcting the global omega-3 deficiency, they give each generation what they need to grow healthy and strong. Through science and innovation, they are committed to delivering the world’s safest, most effective omega oils.
Bringing forward a new definition of fish oil quality as it relates to purity, freshness, taste, dosage, and sustainability, Nordic Naturals’ leadership has also shifted the model of how to conduct business truthfully and authentically.
Nordic Naturals incorporates ethical and socially responsible practices with regard to environmental consciousness, corporate transparency, philanthropic partnerships, and education—all of which are integral to fulfilling our mission of correcting the global omega-3 deficiency.
In line with these core values, their dedication to innovation is grounded in scientific research and guaranteed by participation in peer-reviewed clinical studies by leading experts worldwide. With a reputation for efficacy and potency, Nordic Naturals fish oils are regularly chosen by independent research institutions and universities such as Harvard, Columbia, Duke, UCLA, and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center—with over 40 published studies, and more than 40 in progress. Distributing to over 30 countries on 6 continents, Nordic Naturals offers more than 150 products in a variety of flavors, concentrations, and delivery forms.
Nordic Naturals’ continued innovation is proof that when values are aligned with action, great things can happen—a commitment that remains absolute.