Organic Living Superfoods Raw Organic Wheatgrass Powder works as a powerful cleanser and detoxifier. Rich in vitamins, it works as an antioxidant and cleanses the blood, lymph system, liver and GI tract.
Wheatgrass Powder is high in chlorophyll, which is similar to hemoglobin. The human body can easily transform chlorophyll into hemoglobin, increasing red blood counts and the body’s capacity to deliver oxygen and other nutrients to cells.
- Good source of B-Complex vitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Carotene, and Saponin
- Considered a “complete food” – high in nutritional elements
- Contains 19 different amino acids, live enzymes, and over 90 minerals
- Raw, Organic, Dairy-Free, Vegan (processed in a nut free facility)
- Powerful cleanser and detoxifier*
- Increases the body’s red cell count, thereby increasing its capacity to deliver oxygen and other nutrients to cells*
- High in chlorophyll, which has been shown to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels, normalize blood pressure, increase metabolism and weight loss, alkalize and energize the body, and protect against harmful carcinogens.*
directions for use
- Start with just 1 tsp a day for the first few days, then slowly work your way up to higher amounts.
PLEASE NOTE: Raw Organic Wheatgrass Powder has very strong detoxifying abilities, Make sure to use it in very small quantities when you first start consuming it. People that do not actively cleanse their body on a regular basis may become nauseous and stimulate a healing crisis unless they start with a small serving.
about organic living superfoods
Boston based Organic Living Superfoods was founded in 2012 by long time friends, Bruce Namenson and Craig Singer. Their company was is commited to the belief that plant based organic superfoods can aid in preventing, and even reversing, diseases such as cancer, heart disease, depression, and other health conditions associated with the standard American diet (SAD).
Everything they do is for the benefits of incorporating organic, living, superfoods into your diet!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.