A cultured extract of hybridized medicinal mushroom mycelia (roots), AHCC is one of the world’s most researched specialty immune supplements, supported by over 20 human clinical studies. Studies on AHCC have been conducted at some of the finest research institutions worldwide, including highly regarded Ivy League universities and major health centers.
What Is ahcc mushroom
AHCC, or Active Hexose Correlated Compound is made from the mycelia of several species of mushrooms, including the shitake. Unlike other mushroom extracts, it is high in alpha-glucans and has a low molecular weight, making it highly absorbable. It was developed in Japan and is their leading alternative cancer therapy.
Health Benefits of AHCC:*
AHCC Mushroom has been extensively researched. The AHCC Mushroom Research Blog states that the AHCC claims are “supported by 20 human clinical studies, by over 30 papers published in PubMed-indexed journals and by more than 100 pre-clinical and in vitro studies.”
- Maintain optimal NK cell activity*
- Enhance cytokine production*
- Promote optimal T-cell activity*
- Promote optimal macrophage activity*
- Increase the activity & number of dendritic cells*
- Significant improvement in immune response.
- Successful treatment of a wide range of health conditions, including colds and flu, but also more serious diseases such as cancer, hepatitis, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.
- Preventative used to reduce the risk of hospital infections.
- Protection against viruses, bacteria and environmental toxins..
- Prevention and treatment of cancer.
- Lengthens time of cancer recurrence and increases survival rate in cancer patients.
- Possesses antioxidant effects that may protect against disorders brought on by oxidative stress.
Unlike most other medicinal mushroom extracts, AHCC has a very low molecular weight of just 5,000 daltons and is rich in alpha-glucans, increasing absorption and efficacy. Because of its superior supporting research, AHCC is used by an estimated 1,000 clinics worldwide.
A New Treatment for HPV
HPV (genital human papillomavirus) is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the United States. A research study conducted at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Medical School found that AHCC supplementation once a day for three to six months could successfully treat HPV. Fifty percent of participants in the study achieved a negative HPV test result after six months of supplementation. Three of these completely eradicated the disease.
AHCC has been tested on patients experiencing a wide variety of diseases as well as healthy volunteers. It has boosted immune response in both groups of people. With over 100,000 people worldwide taking AHCC daily, no adverse side effects have been shown, even in those taking other medications. According to the AHCC Mushroom Research Blog “AHCC is one of the very few nutritional supplements that has been cleared for drug-to-drug interaction so that doctors, patients, and healthy individuals can be confident in its safety”.
The Apple Wellness team is here to help. Stop at our store, located in Madison, WI, or contact us through a phone call or email. We are happy to answer questions and provide any assistance you may need regarding vitamins, supplements, and nutritional needs. We want to help you “Find Your Healthy Place”!