COQ10-SR — SUSTAINED RELEASE CARDIO-PROTECTIVE NUTRIENT
Because standard CoQ10 is poorly absorbed, a number of technologies have been developed to improve its bioavailability. Unfortunately, while these products may dramatically increase CoQ10 absorption in some people, they have little or no effect in others.
CoQ10-SR is different. Delivering sustained release over 24 hours, CoQ10-SR contains MicroActive® CoQ10, the only form of CoQ10 shown in human clinical studies to have universal enhanced absorption across all subjects.*
- Doubles CoQ10 levels from baseline in 3 weeks*
- Delivers sustained release over 24 hours*
- Is 3x better absorbed than regular CoQ10*
- Is 2x better absorbed than solubilized (“enhanced bioavailability”) CoQ10 softgels*
Research Supported Benefits*
Studies have been done suggesting CoQ10 is beneficial for the following conditions:
- Cardiovascular Support
- Increase of overall energy
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant against free radicals
- Heart Disease
- Heart Attack: if taken within three days of a heart attack patients were less likely to have subsequent heart attacks and chest pain. It also reduced the risk of death from heart disease.
- Heart Surgery: taken prior to surgery it can reduce damage caused by free radicals, strengthen heart function, and lower the incidence of irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) during the recovery phase.
- Migraine Headaches
- High Blood Pressure: Don’t stop taking blood pressure medicine. Using CoQ10 to treat high blood pressure should only be done under the supervision of a health care provider.
- Diabetes: Some studies have found it can lower blood sugar levels. Monitor your blood sugar carefully if taking it.
- Radiation Injury: Caused by cancer treatment.
- Cosmetics: CoQ10 has been found to reduce deep wrinkles and protect against sun damage.
- Increased Life Span
- Slowed Aging
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Take 1 vegicap daily.
- Take with a meal.
Additional Information about CoQ10
CoQ10, aka coenzyme Q10, was discovered in 1957 at the University of Madison-Wisconsin Enzyme Institute. In 1972, it was demonstrated that a deficiency of CoQ10 was present in those with heart disease. By the 1980‘s, methods had been developed to accurately measure the body’s CoQ10 levels, and clinical trials were increasing rapidly.
CoQ10’s primary role in the cells is generating energy, but it also acts as an antioxidant, scavenging free radicals. Its antioxidant activity is extremely helpful for neutralizing environmental toxins and free radicals.
Unfortunately, many people have inadequate amounts of CoQ10. This is caused by a variety of factors. There is evidence, for example, that statin drugs lower plasma concentrations of CoQ10. Lack of nutrients, particularly B-vitamins and trace minerals, inhibits our bodies ability to naturally synthesize enough CoQ10. Age also plays a factor, as levels of CoQ10 reach their peak during our twenties and early thirties, before gradually declining as we age.
If you have more questions on CoQ10 or other supplements, contact our team of Wellness Consultants to discuss a supplement regimen tailored to your health goals.
Research continues to investigate the impact that CoQ10 may have in treating more than the above-listed conditions. Some of these research projects are studying the following:
- Parkinson Disease
- ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
- Huntington’s Disease
- Gum (Periodontal) Disease
- Decreased male fertility
- Decreased immune function in people with HIV or AIDS
CoQ10 offers all of these potential benefits and the ability to strengthen your overall cardiovascular system as it maintains and balances the energy level in your hardest working muscle, the heart!
ABOUT QUALITY OF LIFE
Incorporated in 1998, Quality of Life was established with the mission to provide American consumers with access to AHCC (medicinal mushroom extract) and other life-changing nutraceutical ingredients. For over a decade, Quality of Life has been the leader in bringing clinically backed ingredients from all over the world in finished product form to the U.S. market.
Not all formulas on the market use meaningful dosages of key ingredients. What sets Quality of Life’s formulas apart is that they take only clinically researched ingredients for specific health conditions and formulate them into products consistent with suggested dosages.