Liver Detox is a Targeted Cleansing Program for Liver Detoxification*
Liver Detox uses herbs and other natural ingredients to assist your body’s natural liver detoxification process.* It also helps protect your liver cells for better health and well-being.*
- 2-Part, 30-Day Program
- No Binders or Fillers
- Gluten Free
- Quality, purity, and potency guaranteed through expiration
- Assists with toxin elimination*
- Supports liver health*
- Eliminates waste and toxins*
This easy to use, two-part cleansing program is targeted to provide support, protection and assistance with the body’s natural detoxification of the liver.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- MORNING FORMULA: For the first three days, take one capsule each morning on an empty stomach. After three days, take two capsules each morning on an empty stomach.
- EVENING FORMULA: For the first three days, take one capsule each evening on an empty stomach. After three days, take two capsules each evening on an empty stomach.
What’s included in Liver Detox?
- Milk Thistle: This herb has been used traditionally to support normal detoxification functions of the liver.* The strong antioxidant activity of the main ingredient in milk thistle (silymarin) helps promote healthy liver function and to protect healthy liver cells.*
- L-Methionine: An amino acid that the liver uses to create glutathione.* Glutathione is powerful amino acid made by the liver, which acts as an antioxidant and detoxifying compound.* Supplementing with L-methionine can help raise glutathione levels.*
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC): The liver also uses NAC to create glutathione. Supplementing with NAC can help raise glutathione levels and thus support the natural detoxification functions of the liver.*
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: An antioxidant that helps revitalize glutathione and supports detoxification.
- Selenium: This essential trace mineral enhances the antioxidant power of zinc and vitamins to allow them to function better in their natural detoxification roles.*
- Ayurvedic Herbs: These are used to promote the natural detoxification capabilities of the liver.*
- Dandelion: An herb used traditionally to stimulate bile production and promote healthy liver detoxification.*
How is the liver involved in detoxification?
Our primary organ for detoxification is the liver. It works to both filter toxins directly from the blood, and to alter toxins for their removal at later stages of detoxification. The liver filters toxins from one quart of blood every minute. The toxins, endotoxins (produced in the body) and exotoxins (from outside the body), are sent to the kidneys and colon for elimination.
A properly functioning liver is vital to overall health!
ABOUT RENEW LIFE
For nearly two decades, Renew Life has been empowering people to elevate their quality of life through better digestive health. Their natural products are formulated to support digestive and total-body wellness.*
Renew Life products are made with superior-quality ingredients to help you achieve optimal health from the inside out and go the extra mile in ensuring the ingredients are protected and precisely delivered within the body to optimize potency and absorption.* Perhaps as important as the ingredients that are in their products are the ingredients that are not in their products. To keep you smiling, they are committed to providing natural supplements with no artificial ingredients, colors, preservatives, or other unnecessary materials of any kind.
Renew Life believes a healthy gut is a happy gut!