Becki O’Brien, nutrition store owner and mom to three, has discovered a lineup of products that she uses with her family to treat and prevent the stomach flu. You’ll want to keep all them on hand – running to the store isn’t usually an option with the flu.
Check out her Mom Tips Article to learn more!
Integrative therapeutics activated charcoal
- Activated Charcoal is highly porous and can adsorb unwanted substances, carrying them out of the digestive system.*
- Contains no corn, dairy products, gluten, soy, or wheat
- Contains 100 capsules
klaire labs ther-biotic children’s chewable probiotic
- Broad-spectrum, hypoallergenic probiotic supplement designed for children 2 years of age and older
- Contains 4 Lactobacillus and 4 Biffidobacterium species that benefit gastrointestinal and immune health in children
- Sweetened with xylitol
- Contains 60 chewables
nuun hydration tablets – Pink Lemonade Flavor
- Each tablet contains: 360mg sodium, 100mg potassium, 25mg magnesium, 13mg calcium, 38mg vitamin C, 10 calories, 1 gram of sugar
- Clean ingredients – plant based sweeteners and ingredients to increase health benefits
- Non-GMO sourced dextrose helps the body absorb fluids more efficiently
- Gluten-free, dairy and soy free
- Contains 10 tablets
Of course, we aren’t making any claims regarding the success of these products to treat and prevent the stomach flu, but this is THE lineup that the O’Briens have found helpful!
Disclaimer: The statements made on this page have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). They are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician or healthcare provider. The information provided is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider, and should not be construed as medical advice.