Vega Protein Smoothie makes a great on-the-go snack or a healthy breakfasT
- 15 grams Complete Plant-based Protein: Protein Smoothie gives your on-the-go snack or breakfast a boost with 15 grams of plant-based protein—from SaviSeed (sacha inchi), hemp, pea and sprouted whole grain brown rice protein.
- Greens: Vega includes kale, spinach and broccoli in their signature greens blend.
- Food-based Digestive Enzymes: Papaya extract are a natural source of digestive enzymes.
- Only 90 calories!
- NO added sugar, dairy, gluten or soy
- Provides complete multi-source protein
- Provides the equivalent of two servings of veggies
- Supports digestion*
directions for use
- Mix Vega Protein Smoothie in ice-cold water, juice or non-dairy beverage, shake and go!
What is the difference between Protein Smoothie and Vega One?
- Vega Protein Smoothie makes a great snack for busy people of all ages. It gives you a nutrient boost with only 90 calories.
- Vega One meets the body’s needs for all the key nutrients. It provides more protein, fiber, and Omega-3s than Vega Protein Smoothie. Vega One also contains vitamins, minerals, maca, chlorella and antioxidants that are not included in Vega Protein Smoothie.
Both of these products can be used daily.
Born from the belief that you shouldn’t have to choose between clean, plant-based nutrition and on-the-go convenience, Vega is a premium brand of convenient, plant-based, real-food alternatives. They strive to give you the knowledge and nutrition to help you be better on your own terms—one small change at a time. And they’re rooting for you, every step along the way.
Everything Vega does as a brand is sincerely driven by their four part mission:
- To share their passion for clean, plant-based nutrition through education and leading by example;
- To deliver premium, innovative, industry-leading wellness solutions to their valued customers;
- To live their commitment to constant improvement by pursuing perfection, one small change at a time;
- To foster a fulfilling, inspiring workplace for employees that’s sustainable for their people, their company, and our planet.
The key ingredients of vision, determination and serendipity combined when Brendan Brazier and Charles Chang founded Vega. As a professional triathlete, Brendan Brazier, ecognized that nutrition made good athletes, great. As he self-experimented with different diet types, he realized that clean, plant-based nutrition was the competitive advantage he needed. After meeting Sequel Naturals founder Charles Chang, Brendan pitched the concept of an all-in-one nutritional shake that did not compromise quality, nourishing ingredients for convenience. Just like that, Vega’s first product—Whole Food Health Optimizer—was born. And that was just the beginning.